We Are An Organic Sustainable Sydney Hair & Beauty Salon
Lets Talk About Hair Colour!
@smzhair We only use @keuneanz - We have 2 ranges - So pure & Tinta Colour .
Keune So Pure
Natural balance for pure hair wellness.
Hair is a very important – and beautiful – part of our body. And as such, you are careful about what you prefer to use.
Keune So Pure is exactly what the name suggests: a pure range of sulfate-, and ammonia-free color, care and styling products. A complete range of products that are 100% vegan and celebrate nature.
Ammonia- and Paraben Free
Keune’s exclusive ammonia-free color program for professionals soothes the hair and the soul. A mild and effective way to color and lift your hair in an infinite palette of beautiful, interchangeable, natural and fashion shades.
Keune So Pure Colours and Hair care all Contain:
Plant extracts and essential oils
There are no sulfates in our So Pure shampoos – instead, we use guar gumand coconut oil. And our Pure colors are ammonia-free.
What did we include? So Pure products are enriched wil plant extracts containing natural active ingredients and certified organic essential oils to create a beautiful aromatic experience.
For moisture, shine and protection, all So Pure products are enriched with certified organic argan oil.
We are a Sulphate & Ammonia free Sydney hair salon.
Keune is 100% Cruelty Free & does NOT test on Animal.
Sustainable Salon Partner Australia
Sustainable Salons rescues up to 95% of salon resources from landfill and finds repurposing solutions that benefit the environment and give back to our community with a small $2 fee per client we can all do our bit to help the world for future generations.
• The program has hundreds of salon members (and growing!) in the hairdressing, beauty and pet-grooming sectors across Australia and New Zealand as part of the journey to zero waste.
• Sustainable Salons provides all in-salon separation bins and outside collection bins to suit the salon’s needs, and offers a fortnightly collection service directly to the salon door.
• Plastic packaging is sent to specialist local plastics recyclers where it’s cleaned and made into outdoor furniture and new product packaging, keeping it in circulation and out of our oceans!
• All aluminium, foil, colour tubes, cardboard, paper, magazines, razor blades, unwanted tools and select disposables are sold for recycling, and the proceeds are donated to OzHarvest and KiwiHarvest to provide meals for hungry people. A full head of foils provides a quarter of a meal to someone in need!
• Hair clippings are collected from the salon floor and stuffed into stockings to make Hair Booms that will help clean up oil spills along our coastlines! Hair is also repurposed in local community gardens for composting or used in sustainable art installations to educate the community.
• All collected ponytails 20cm or longer are distributed to charitable organisations to create wigs for those suffering from cancer or alopecia. Sustainable Salons is the largest donor of ponytails in the Southern Hemisphere!
• By collecting small amounts from a large salon network, Sustainable Salons is the first company to recycle excess chemicals in the salon industry. These are pooled and sent to chemical recycling plants where they’re neutralised and turned into recycled water used in roadworks and construction.
• In partnership with Endeavour Foundation, Sustainable Salons is creating stronger futures for people with a disability by providing purposeful work within our material collection and processing streams. Supported Employees head out on the road with trained staff members to collect resources from salons in several areas across our network, while another team sorts and processes the materials for repurposing!
THE SUSTAINABLE SALONS FOOTPRINT
The Sustainable Salons Network is committed to reducing its ecological footprint, supporting charitable causes and implementing environmentally-sustainable practices in all that we do. Here’s what we’ve achieved on our journey to zero waste!*
52,000kg of plastic kept in circulation and out of landfill
70,800kg of paper recycled
81,700kg of metals diverted from landfill
7,500 litres of excess chemicals recycled back into water
7.1 tonnes of hair collected for The Hair Boom Project
25,300 ponytails collected resulting in 1,265 wigs for cancer and alopecia sufferers
48,000 meals provided for the homeless via OzHarvest
Saved the same amount of CO2 as 180 flights from Sydney to London
Recycled 800kg of e-waste, reducing the amount of raw materials mined and preventing toxins from leaching into the environment
Saved enough water to fill 248,620 baths
At @smzhair we aim to be as mindful of the environment and we strive our best to keep our environment as clean as possible for all future generations. One Salon and one household can make a huge impact . We offer our clients to bring in their items and also recycle with us as we belive every bit counts .